Boats, caravans, tents and other mobile homes : Overview

You should fill in your own household form. It doesn’t matter whether your home is in a permanent location or not.

If your home is permanently located, for example at a site or marina, you should receive your census form in the post.

See more information if you're not in a permanent location.