Community groups : Who to contact for help

There’s a census engagement manager (CEM) in your area. Their job is to build links with local community organisations, trusted local leaders and charities, so that more people can take part in the census.

In some areas, there’ll also be community advisers working with specific communities.

Your local CEM will be pleased to work with you.

If you need to find out who your CEM is, email your details to our Community Partnerships team and we’ll put you in touch with them.