Information for nurses' accommodation managers

We count nurses' accommodation as households. If you manage nurses' accommodation, your residents should receive household forms. Anyone who has not received a form should order one. The manager of this accommodation does not need to complete a communal establishment manager's form.

See information for residents in nurses' accommodation