Help with filling in the questions on the individual questionnaire.
This is a form that asks questions about one person only. It's for:
- people living in accommodation that has a manager
- those living in a household who want to keep their answers private from the rest of the household
A1. What type of accommodation is this?
A private or family household
If you live in a private household, please make sure your name and relationship to other members of the household are recorded on the household questionnaire.
Select “communal establishment” if you live in:
- any managed or supervised accommodation, or
- shared accommodation provided just for staff, even if it includes self-contained flats
Staff in a house on the grounds of an establishment
You should select “A private or family household” if you’re living in an independent household, that’s in a totally separate building, in the grounds of the establishment.
This could be a caretaker living in a house in the grounds of a hospital, or staff living in separate accommodation in the grounds of a boarding school.
We count these staff as private residents in a household. This home should receive its own form, called a household questionnaire.
A2. What is your position in this establishment?
If you are helping someone to complete this questionnaire, please make sure you answer this question about them and not about yourself.
Students in halls of residence should tick “Resident”.
If your home address has been invited to take part in the 2019 Rehearsal, you should also be included on the household form at that address.
For help with the rest of the questions, choose:
What is a household and who is the householder?
What is a household?
A household is either:
- one person living alone
- a group of people (who don't have to be related) living at the same address who share cooking facilities and share a living or dining area
Who is the householder?
A householder is a person who, individually or jointly:
- owns or rents the accommodation
- is responsible for paying the household bills and expenses