Help with people who are away

Advice for households and families with household members who are:

Newborn babies

Children with more than one home

Children at boarding school and students living away from home

In hospital, care home or similar place

UK Armed Forces personnel

Non-UK military personnel based in the UK

In prison or young offender institution